Tuesday, February 5, 2008

PS. I Love You

Mel and I went and saw the movie PS. I Love You last night. Of course I had reservations that it would be American shlock and I was in no way disappointed.

Synopsis: Skinny widow follows series of letters from the grave from impossibly good looking bloke with shite Irish accent who helps her to see herself in a world without him. The letters send her on escapades around New York and the world even though she has no job and seemingly endless supply of clothes from Maddison Avenue. Anway, Skinny Widow successfully screws duplicate of impossibly good looking Irish bloke that is somehow so good he's single in his mid 30's doesn't have a pot gut and lives in the sticks but happens to dress pretty bloody well. It doesn't get much better and the ending is no surprise at all. Try to stay awake guys. This is one to get her in doors on DVD so you can at least have a few beers and go to sleep on the couch and not get woken up to drive home.

HOWEVER, the music score is great. I loved it and since have downloaded all the songs. Easily the highlight of this schlock.

1 comment: