Sunday, June 6, 2010

Swine Flu Reports Are Out

The reports on the swine flu hoax are out and its pretty damning, but along the lines of what I expected.

Basically, the pandemic was engineered to sell vaccines and WHO advisors were getting kick backs.

Here's two links that give the details although some whitewashing and obfuscation is added in for good measure (an amount of doubt needs to be included so as to avoid having to actually prosecute anyone):



I particularly like how they are keeping the financial ties a secret in order to “protect the integrity” of the WHO advisors! This is really getting things arse about.

Will this be on the front page? Will our media print really big articles and admit they contributed to the hype and weren't objective enough? Ah, no.

The last time I had the flu was 5 years ago - about a month after I had a flu shot. I haven't had the flu or a shot since.

No comments: