Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Importance of Good Teeth


I have always been one of those people that looks at other people's teeth when I meet them. Sort of like how some women look at shoes to judge a person (rightly or wrongly) I look at teeth.

Straight teeth indicate your family had enough money to make sure you had straight teeth when you were a child ; an indicator of better upbringing (whether true or not that's what people generally think).
White teeth indicate healthy living
Clean teeth say you look after yourself and care about your appearance (who likes bad breath?)

It is for these reasons that I spent a fair bit of dough getting mine fixed and for this reason that I assisted Melinda-Jane - my wonderful partner - to pay for our daughter Alyssa-Jane's braces. Yesterday Alyssa had her top braces removed and here is a picture of them. You look great Lussie! I'll post the complete job later.

No comments: