Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More On Rugby

I have further considered my comments below and one thing I guess we have to remember is that coaching staff KNEW the schedule for RWC2007 so they could have planned it differently etc. So this is their strategy through and through so we must TRUST that they have it right cause they know the players and the requirements better than we do. Unfortunately when I think like this I also recall Mitchell's journey to nowhere in 2003. He supposedly had it all planned and laid out. At least in 1999 we could claim injuries and playing out of position. In 2003 we choked and got done and we just got caught believing our own press.

In 2007, if we fail, it will not be through choking, it will not be that we are surprised by a stellar performance, it will be that our strategy was wrong and the battle hardened South Africans were too good on the day.

The above are pre-RWC jitters from a dedicated MIGHTY ALL BLACK SUPPORTER and cannot be used in a court of law or against me in any way whatsoever forever and ever so help me God (which I don't believe in anyway because its symbolism for pagan astrological sun worshipping anyway).

2 comments:

farmergordon said...

Blasfema...you will be measured in the after life...you will burn...lol

Anonymous said...

Just reading back thru your blog... how prophetic your words ended up being my dear!!! Ahhhhh well.. happy 20th anniversary and only 4 more years to go until you should easily bag the world cup :-) Plus, with some luck we'll be at that one! Always find the positive!!