Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rugby Scorboard Project Update

I have made quite a bit of progress on the scoreboard. Having managed to program the I/O, LCD operator panel, the scoreboard itself and detect buttons I felt I was ready to build the hardware and leave the programming for now.

Here are the photos so far.

This is the base with the LPC2103 mounted:
















Back view of base complete with BIG rubber feet to keep it from sliding on the ground marshall's table on a cold winter's day:
















Back of top of console















Front of console. The black buttons are to setup the game. There will be a SELECT and A and B buttons. The red and black groupings of buttons are the "Home" and "Away" for +try, +conversion, +penalty and minus equivalents.
















This is the pull up resistor bank partially completed. 0.1uF capacitors to reduce bounce and noise.


















This is my GROWING kits of parts

No comments: